This article contains information about Beyonce’s net worth, as well as her age, marital status, body measurements, and other personal data. Singer-songwriter-producer-actress Beyonce Knowles has an estimated net worth of $500 million.
In a short period, she has become one of America’s wealthiest self-made women and one of the world’s best-selling music artists, with over 100 million records sold worldwide. She cites Michael Jackson as a huge influence in her life and career. We’ll cover Beyonce’s career, net worth, and more in this post.
Here, we’ll talk about Beyonce, the American singer-songwriter who has been hailed as a virtuoso of both singing and songwriting. Beyonce has amassed a sizable fortune in the entertainment sector because of the acclaim she’s received for her music and her savvy business acumen.
Current Assets minus Current Liabilities is what we mean by “Net Wealth.” Let’s take a look at Mrs. Beyonce’s money, which will give us a better idea of how much he is worth. Check out the net worths of Dr. Dre and Fetty Wap.
Beyonce Net Worth
On September 4, 1981, Beyonce was born in Houston, Texas. She attended St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston and the High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in Texas. When she was just seven years old, she acquired a strong interest in music and stage performance.
For the talent show Star Search, Beyoncé and her pals competed. In 1996, she formed a band called “Destiny’s Child,” and the band’s first major song, “Killing Time,” was published for the 1997 film Men in Black.
|Full Name:||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter|
|Net Worth (2022):||$510 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary:||$3 Million +|
|Yearly Income:||$36 Million +|
|Date of Birth:||4 September 1981|
|Age:||40 years old|
|Place:||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Spouse:||Jay Z (m. 2008)|
|Children:||Blue Ivy Carter, Rumi Carter, Sir Carter|
|Social Media Accounts:||Instagram and Twitter|
Dangerously in Love, Beyoncé’s first solo album was released in June 2003 and has sold over 11 million copies worldwide as of today. She released her second album B’Day in 2006. R&B, pop, and hip hop are some of her preferred genres.
Besides her solo albums and tour, Beyoncé has also performed the songs with her husband Jay-Z. She has recorded six solo albums and has headlined five solo tours and three co-headlining tours in the past.
With Austin Powers in Goldmember, she made her feature picture acting debut in 2002. A sampling of her other work includes The Pink Panther (2006), Cadillac Records (2009), and most recently The Lion King (2018). In 2019, Netflix aired her 2018 Coachella performance documentary, Homecoming, which runs for 137 minutes.
In addition, Parkwood Entertainment, her film, music, and fashion design production firm are hers. Her second business endeavor is the Ivy Park workout gear line.
Her other enterprises, such as the fitness apparel line Ivy Park and the perfume she created, “Heat,” have greatly boosted her fortune. Since its debut in 2010, “Heat” has earned more than $500 million in revenue.
- She is in joint custody with her husband and owns properties worth $88 million in Bel-Air, Los Angeles. She owns a converted church in New Orleans worth $2.6 million, and a property worth $6 million in Houston among others.
- Beyonce owns a customized Mercedes Van worth $1 million.
- Miraculous Ladybug Season 5 Expected Release Date & More Updates You Need to Know!
- Survivor Season 43 is Release Date confirmed or not? Cast, Application, Teaser & More details!
Awards and Recognition
- Beyoncé has been nominated 70 times for Grammy Awards (the most nominations ever for Grammy) and has won 24 times the same.
- She has won 24 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Beyoncé has been nominated 60 times for BET Awards and has won 29 times the same.
- Forbes ranked her as the most powerful female in entertainment in 2015 and 2017.
- Her debut single “Crazy in Love”, was named VH1’s Greatest Song of the 2000s.
Beyonce’S Albums & Movies
- Dangerously in Love (2003)
- B’Day (2006)
- I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008)
- 4 (2011)
- Beyoncé (2013)
- Lemonade (2016
- Carmen: A Hip Hopera (2001)
- Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)
- The Fighting Temptations (2003)
- Fade to Black (2004)
- The Pink Panther (2006)
- Dreamgirls (2006)
- Cadillac Records (2008)
- Obsessed (2009)
- Epic (2013)
- The Lion King (2019)